To watch list

 Hiyaa~
As I said, I'm gonna post my To Watch list with horror movies, and if you have some good movie to suggest, please write it in comments because I'm really obssesed with horrors! And I hope I will help some other horror lovers^^
Idk I know you can read those names from the photo but I want to write them here too xD
Watched:
Ouija
Ouija - Origin of evil
Ouija - Experiment
Ouija - Experiment 2
Conjuring
Halloween
Anabelle
Mama
The Exorcist
The Cradle Of Shadows
Ouija - Summoning
Friend Request
The boy
Orphan
Conjuring 2
When Lights Went Out
Insidious 1,2,3
Grave Encouters
Besetment
Shutter
Livide
Devil's Domain
Raw
Slasher.com
Evil Dead
The Babadook
Don't Breathe

To watch:
Let The Right One In
A Tale Of Two Sister
Aliens
Green Inferno
The Autopsy
Shaun Of The Dead
It
The Thing
The Descent
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
28 Days Later

Kay so I hope it helped you and you will watch some of them (if u love horrors :3)
But please recommend me some horrors in comments, I want more! xD
Welp I think that's it for this post, see you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset photography (again xD)

I hate myself.

Hello~