Sweet children o' mine♥


Ok. Soooo.. they are my kids XD
But no, really, they are my kids and I love them so much and they are just m i n e.
Jenner is my favorite because I bought it and it has autograph of all members and it says: ''for Victoria ♥'' xD
If you wonder, I have:
Jenner - To Live Is To Suffer
Demist - Guilt And pleasures
Demether - Beautiful
Slash - Apocalyptic Love
Demether - Within The Mirror
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
Kreator - Coma Of Souls
Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime (both CDs)
Nightwish - Endless Forms Most Beautiful
Evanescence - Fallen
Nightwish - Wishmaster
Xandria - Theater Of Dimensions
All of them, except Jenner, I made by myself
My mom found these
um idk what is it called
boxes? XD
Let's call them boxes.
So, my mom found these boxes with discs, and I just printed the covers of albums.
Wow. Incredible.
xD
That's it for now, see yaaa




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunset photography (again xD)

I hate myself.

Hello~